The coolest nail polish trends are happening right now. And if you’re not already obsessed with these nails, you’re about to be. Synk Salon brings you mirror nails, also known as chrome nails, metalic nails and stelittos nails that have captured the attention of many of the beauty specialist around the world. So, if you’re planning to give your nails a brand new look then this is the right time you do so.
Chrome up your nails today
Are you one of those who believe they are destined to live with dry, cracked and dull feet for life?
Well, if you said “yes” then I have a good news for you, “dull feet is just a myth”, a simple pedicure can do magic on your feet.
So, stop being sad about it. A pedicure can quickly and safely cure the dry, cracked and calloused skin of the feet while leaving it smooth and soft. With the help of pedicure you can improve the appearance of your feet, and the nails.
At Synk Salon we have various spa pedicure treatments which are specially designed keeping your feet’s condition and need in mind. You can drop by anytime to have a detailed understanding of our services. Be assured that after taking the treatment, your feet will look healthier and feel smoother than ever. Most importantly, your feet will appear more attractive in open-toe shoes.
Here are a few benefits that you can achieve through pedicure:
- The best benefit you can get through pedicure is that your feet look clean and damn pretty, which also makes you feel sexy and sleek.
- Getting a pedicure can help stimulate blood circulation in the feet, which is important for your overall foot health.
- Removal of the calluses on the feet helps prevent the formation of pressure points due to uneven weight distribution.
- Having your nails trimmed by a skilled nail specialist can go long way in preventing ingrown toenails.
- Pedicures that comes with a leg and feet massage can be a great way to relax, release tension and de-stress.
- Regular pedicures are also a good way to prevent blisters, corns, and blackened toenails.
And not to mention, Nail lacquers are fun and there are loads of colours to play with. So, Once the pedicure is done you can go ahead and play with the color or colors you love.
Skin Care in Monsoon is non negotiable in terms of skin hygiene. Monsoon is the time when your skin starts behaving strange and is often unstable; one moment it is oily then on the other it becomes dry and dehydrated.
Hence it is very important that you take good care of your skin during this season in order to maintain the freshness and dewiness.
Unlike summer, monsoon makes it easy for dust and dirt to settle on your face and finally owing to stickiness. That’s why your skin will require regular cleansing to keep it fresh and healthy.
Below are a few tips to keep your skin clean during the monsoon:
- Despite how tired you are at the end of the day, make a habit of using a makeup remover or a face cleanser to clean your skin. Even if you don’t wear makeup, the skin is still going to be dirty due to your exposure to pollutions and toxins floating in the air.
- By nature lemon is a very good cleanser. Squeeze a lemon to get the juice out of it and mix it with cool water to wash your face. This would not only lighten your tan but also keeps stickiness at bay while keeping your skin soft.
- Monsoon is a season for all kinds of infections — especially your skin can easily get infected due to the exposure to dirty rainwater and humidity. So, it is always a good idea to use a toner at night and it’s also suggested to get an anti-bacterial face wash.
- Keeping your skin moisturized in the rains is as important as it is in summer. In monsoon your skin gets exposed to water very often and with this constant wetting and drying, surprisingly in the rains as well a lot of dehydration happens. That actually explains the itchy feeling one gets during monsoons. So, using a non-water based moisturizer would be a great aid to it.
- Last but not the least, drink a lot of water. Water is essential to keep the skin healthy and glowing during the rains.
After a devastatingly hot summer, monsoon is the only thing you could wish for. But while enjoying the magic of monsoon, don’t forget to take care of your hair which might be dealing with some specific problems brought in by the humid and damp weather. Your hair needs as much the same attention as your skin. It’s very important to keep your hair dry during monsoon to avoid damages. It’s suggestive that you keep your hair simple with fewer styles and minus the usage of any cosmetic products as far possible.
Keep in mind, damp hair is very flexible. It stretches easily and breaks. That’s why it needs to be handled carefully. So, whenever washing your hair make sure to towel dry it gently and don’t pull or comb the wet hair. Use your fingers or a blow dryer to dry hair until it’s just slightly damp, that’s only when you feel like styling. Otherwise allow it to dry naturally. Because, hair could become brittle or lifeless if you are frequently using hair dryers on it to keep it dry.
Monsoon Hair Care Tips for Clean and Fresh Hair:
- If possible keep your hair tied in the monsoon. Suggestively pick a shorter hair cut if you are concerned with dirt build up on your scalp or get splits ends. A well-groomed look is essential in the monsoons.
- After a hot and sweaty summer everyone wants to dance in the rain. But getting your hair wet in the rain can help pollution and floating toxins in the air to come down with the rain and settle on your scalp. This can make your scalp itchy and can eventually cause dandruff. So, keep exposure to the rain as minimal as possible. Make umbrellas or raincoats your best friends, to avoid danger to your pretty locks.
- Always rinse your hair with a gentle shampoo and condition it afterwards, if your hair happens to get drenched in the rain.
- While travelling by public transport or perhaps on a two wheeler,always keep the head covered.
After all, monsoons are there to be enjoyed, so take good care of your skin and hair with these simple steps and enjoy the rains.
With summer comes itchy scalp, dandruff and hair fall. Although the cause of dandruff is not completely understood, it is currently theorized that one of the main causes is a breakdown of the scalps natural lipid barrier, leaving it more exposed to infection by the microscopic yeast that is commonly found in the scalp. When the yeast overgrows, it leads to an inflammatory response that kills off scalp cells at a high rate, which in turn slough off in sticky patches and flakes.